Important tips to keep in mind and help you prepare for class.
1. Please arrive early for class. This will allow some extra time to socialize and get to know one another.
2. To ensure everyone has the best workout/experience and keep distractions to a minimum, please keep conversations between one another to before or after class, not during (this includes the stretch at the end). It’s important you focus during the class, especially during the set ups of each exercise to achieve correct form and prevent injuries.
3. If your child needs a snack during class please offer it in a container that can be covered. Toddlers like to walk around and explore, as they should and we need to be mindful of unknown allergies. Here is an example: https://www.target.com/p/munchkin-snack-catcher-2pk-blue-green/-/A-13296350
4. Everyone is required to wear grippy socks for class. If you forget your socks there are plenty of options available for purchase.
5. Modifications: It is SO important that you discuss any injuries/modifications needed with me prior to class. This will help ensure you achieve the best results and avoid further injuries.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions. See you at the barre! 👯♀️